Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Over the weekend

This weekend Joshua and I went to North Dakota to visit grandma & grandpa and so I could do a couple Norwex demonstrations. Thank you to my mom and sister, Tessa, I have a little more experience now! Grandma tried her best to teach Joshua words some of them were: please, thank you, mooo (what a cow says), kitty, up (for some reason he's been wanting to be held a lot lately), bye bye, and we tried hard to get him to say Mallory's Uh oh Spaghetti O's - we think he's trying to do it too!
Grandma's cupboards don't have latches!



Everyone tried the Norwex foam soap and bath towel including Joshua.

Tessa's nice big couch... and I want it!

Playing ball with grandpa.

Vacuum is okay.

Mmm mini powdered donuts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who doesn't love mini powdered donuts? :)
I didn't realize you guys linked to our blog -- I'd love to return the favor. It sure is easier to keep up with you guys if your blog is linked off of ours...

John & Erin Scott