Monday, July 28, 2008

Rice Cereal

Oh about a couple weeks ago I started our happy little girl on rice cereal. I am not sure if it was that I have done this before or that I waited longer (until she was older) to start than with Joshua, but it seems to be going pretty well! It's said at first it's mainly just the baby learning to eat from a spoon and that the baby usually doesn't eat much of it... and that it gets all over. WEll we must have one smart cookie on our hands or else waiting to start rice cereal with her until she was 5 1/2 months old had something to do with it, but currently when it's all stirred up there's probably 2-3 tablespoons of it and she eats most of it. Here are some pictures from the first time (also first time in the high chair).








MMmmmm!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She looks so excited to be a big girl. I can hardly believe she can sit up in there...isn't she still a baby?