Sunday, September 30, 2007

At the Lake, Labor Day weekend

Randomly Joshua covered his head with his blanket and started playing peek-a-boo in the car on the way to the lake. It was pretty funny.

This would be Mallory playing peek-a-boo also.

Look how far out I am grandpa! Aunt Brenda brought along a couple baby boats for Mallory and Joshua. It kept Joshua entertained in the water for awhile and we didn't have to be right next to him the whole time making sure he didn't drown.

I can swim by myself with this dandy baby boat.

Walking around with mom.

Playing in the sand.

Mallory playing in the sand.

Both of us playing in the sand.

Laying on my back in the water with aunt Brenda's help.

Being in the water is so much fun.

Getting a little pull.

Ha ha! Look at grandpa try to miss the water!

SOAKED!

I even help pour the water over me.

So much fun!


I just loved dumping water on myself!


Mallory eating corn on the cob.

Whoops! She eats it like Joshua too.


Mallory sitting on their suitcase... must be a good chair, she's even lounging.

Mallory back on the suitcase and Joshua found the box of crackers.


I think she's had enough.


Joshua's 1st boat ride. We finally squeezed in a ride before leaving to go home. This was probably the happiest he looked, the rest of the time he was almost falling asleep even with the rough waves!
Brenda & Mallory came along for a boat ride too. Mallory seemed to enjoy it a little more or was at least more awake than Joshua, she was clapping and even trying to get down to walk around.





Thank You Grandpa for the boat ride!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such good pictures!!! What silly ducks! I really like the one that he's going off one his own the the little baby boat, the one where Brenda is holding him on his back, the ones where he is pouring water over himself (Goofy!!). I put the one where Mallory is sitting in the suitcase and Joshua is looking at the crackers on my wallpaper. Aaaaahhh I wish I would have stayed that extra day to see them in the water and playing in the sand.. I can't believe he doesn't even look like a baby anymore!! What a big cuddle bug. Cute cute Cute!