Thursday, December 27, 2007

December - before Christmas

I went to wake Joshua up Sunday morning and he just looked so comfortable.
"Do I have to get up, mom?"


He's getting so big.

We held a Christmas Open House for our congregation. This was our table of food before being eaten. I even remembered the table cloth from my aunt Claudia that goes with this table!

The our very 1st real Christmas tree we picked out.

Adam got Joshua all bundled up to go pick out our Christmas tree. I'm not sure he could move if he wanted to.

Sitting so nicely on his chair having a cereal snack.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joshua really is getting big, no more baby Joshua :( With his new spiffy big boy hair cut sitting so patiently, sitting enjoying snacks so nicely. What a Big Boy! He looks like he was really enjoying sleepy time, I would've let him sleep...if it wasn't time to go to church, poor poor Joshua. I can't believe he actually got buckled in with his big puffy snow suit haha it made me laugh.
Oh and you did a very nice job with your presentation of food for the open house *****