Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas !!!
I do have December pictures to put up yet, you're all lucky the computer decided to give you the rest of the November pictures! Although, it's kinda sad... we didn't get a nice Christmas family picture taken in front of the tree with us all dressed up because when we finally figured out the right lighting for the room and height to set the camera the batteries exhausted and well of course the 12 extra batteries we have are CHEAP-Os and decided they were exhausted like 5 seconds after putting them in. Ughh! That also means we don't have any pictures of us (Joshua) opening presents either. : ( He really enjoyed opening presents this year, he'd take a piece of paper off and hand it to me and continue on like that. Adam surprised me with my present this year. I didn't have anything under the tree and then this morning right away he thought we needed to see if Santa came. There under the tree was a glider chair with an ottoman! That was one of the last things I was wanting to get for upstairs in a bedroom before the baby comes (we're 35 wks now) and he did very well picking out one I like without me even browsing stores first! He had it over at the church hiding up in the balcony I believe. He did this little stunt of his around 3 am this morning, pulled it off well too.
We had a real nice Christmas snow, especially if you didn't need to travel anywhere!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Props to Adam. That was VERY thoughtful and cool of him to pull off a 3am Santa! Well we will have to get pictures of Joshua when we come down this weekend because you KNOW he will have more to open...your not done!