Friday, January 18, 2008

My Little Red Wagon


Grandma & Grandpa Harvala got me a Radio Flyer red wagon for Christmas. When it was still in the box it was pretty exciting... a good place to sit and pretty low to the ground so I was able to stand on it too without worrying about falling off. Guess what! It was even more exciting when dad took it out of the box to put together for me! I couldn't stay away, I had to be inside it and even be right there with him to help him put it together.

In the middle of assembling my wagon mom thought I needed to get ready for bed. I didn't want to leave so she had to carry me up. While she took care of my old diaper and washed her hands I was already on my way downstairs. By the time she finally was on her way down I only had 3 more stairs to go... I had to get back to my wagon!


When dad was all finished he took me for a ride, I sat real nice - I loved it! Oops... Showing a little chest, I must have gotten warm. Time for bed, I think I'll sleep with my wagon tonight.


This was Sunday afternoon, I had fallen asleep with dad in the recliner and he needed to put me down to answer the door. Boy was I tired! They had to wake me up so we could go hang out with the church youth that evening.

No comments: