Thursday, January 17, 2008

What's your best guess?

Alright all you anonymous viewers, it's time to reveal yourselves as I would like your opinion! Our second child is due in about a week, Friday, January 25th is the date we've been given. I thought for sure he/she would come early and make an appearance this week, but the week is almost over and he/she continues to push out of my right side (I've already explained to the baby it can't come out my side). So, my question for all of you to comment about is this:

What specific day is baby coming and will we be going to the hospital in the middle of the night or during daylight hours?

Yes, there will be a prize! If you answer with the correct day I'll make you cookies... if more than one answers correctly, the tie breaker will be if you answered correctly the time of day we end up going to the hospital. Good Luck with my fun little game and play soon as I'm hoping baby arrives soon!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like I'm good at guessing things but I'll take Thursday the 24th during the day (not the middle of the night).

Anonymous said...

Oh, I thought you were going to be having a poll regarding the sex of your baby...but I'll guess Jan. 29 in the morning (daylight hours).

Anonymous said...

I think Jan 24 in the night, birth at 5:00 AM on the festival of St. Timothy. But since it will be a girl, you'll not name her Timothy but Larrietta.

Brenda said...

Hmm....I'm gonna go with February (yep, you read that right!) 2nd. This family needs a groundhog baby. I'll agree with Tessa - you'll go in during the day. I'll even go out on a limb and say it'll be another boy! ;)

Anonymous said...

I like that brenda, a Boy...I think if no one else guesses that you should get a special batch of cookies if your right.

Anonymous said...

I am saying a girl. And that you will go in Thursday the 24th during the day. Now since I have said the same thing as Tessa (just noticed that one), I will be more specific - early morning. You will go in before 9 AM. No matter what, good luck! Love you!

Anonymous said...

well either Brenda won...or we start a new poll.

Anonymous said...

Uuuuggghh doesn't this baby know some people have schedules to plan. 8o}