Monday, June 2, 2008

Here's the last few pictures to post, next monday is Joshua's 2 yr check-up so there will be new news next week and if I remember I'll post the list of about 30-35 words he says that we can actually understand, he says a whole lot more but we just don't know what all he's saying yet. Some day... Until then we'll keep working on "no", he's really been on that lately.


Just like dad.


Joshua sure does like his sister. By the time I got the camera I wasn't able to get a very good picture of them laying together. Two more nice, caring for Miriam acts he has done lately is (1) burping her - I'll move my hand and he'll pat her back and (2) when we're in a vehicle and she's crying, umm more like she's really mad, he'll hold his hands out wanting to hold her (okay, let's hear it... Awwww!).


This one's of him just today playing with a toy I got on saturday at a rummage sale for a whopping $2!! Brenda (my sister) and Mallory came down for a visit saturday morning and you guessed it, we went rummage saling... I love 'em! I hit the Pipestone & Jasper City wide rummage sales and got all kinds of clothes for my munchkins. My excitement is just wearing off about finding myself 4 prs of jeans & 2 shorts which even all fit. The jeans were only $2 a piece and a couple of them were even Maurices brand, I was so unsure of whether I should get them since at rummage sales there's no trying things on, but I took the risk and am so glad I did! Miriam already has a Christmas dress for this year... only $2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow is he trying to make himself grow up by acting just like his dad? That is too funny though. You always have your camera around at good times! So these 30some words he says are they said all the time because that will be so weird hearing him talk so much..I like his gibberish(is that how you spell it?). Oh and you totally called the "AAwwwww" I read it but I said saw it too. That is SO cute, I still cant believe he is so into taking care of her so much, pretty lucky!!! pretty excited when I get to see more pictures!