Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Here and There

Joshua and Brynn at our park in Holland, Sophie (Brynn's sister) in the back left.


Joshua going down a slide at a park in Tyler, MN


Joshua posing with a hat he got from G'ma & G'pa Harvala when they were in the process of packing up there belongs to move out to Fort Wayne.


Looking cool riding in the van


My babies playing together!


Joshua "reading" to Miriam


Miriam at the park here in Holland


Miriam sat up on her own... now she's a pro at sitting, she can sit up so nice and tall.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! Pictures...I love pictures!
I really like the one of Joshua reading to Miriam. How nice is that?!

Oh, and about your "Indian" costumes...I didn't realize the natives were into pink!

The Harvalas said...

The audience is far enough away you can't even tell what colors the Indian costumes are, plus it's dark (except for the spotlights).

Anonymous said...

The pictures are soooo cute! Thanks for posting them. I have been patiently waiting!

Anonymous said...

Wow where to begin...so many good pictures! Again how he loves activies outside. Joshua and that little girl couldn't fit any better together on the tire swing. Did they have fun swinging together? Wow Joshua looks old in the picture with Miriam listening to him read. I really really like the picture of Miriam in the grass, kind of reminds me of a professional picture....you should totally remember in 17 years to have her take a senior picture Just like that!!! I probably forgot about a few pictures to comment about...So many. its a super fun way to end my day after 3 days of spending ALL my time writing papers!

Anonymous said...

OH OH I Looked back and can Not believe I forgot about how SUPER DUPER COOOOOOL my lil guy looks with his spiffy trek glasses. And he proves to us again what a poser he can be, with his facial expressions or the way he holds himself.