Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Where to start??

I have so many pictures to share and a lot has happened since I lasted posted... especially with our little Miriam! Now that we're done vacationing and I am getting caught up with laundry and other daily cleaning I'll try to get some stuff done on our blog. So please continue to be patient, I still have Joshua and Miriam to work around. Way back in the end of July or beginning of August was the Pipestone County Fair. I bought some ride tickets for Joshua ahead of time so they weren't as expensive and Joshua rode a handful of different things and most of them twice. We met up with my friend Becky and her two girls, Brynn and Sophie. Brynn and Joshua rode just about all of their rides together... try to compare their body sizes, Joshua is just about as tall as Brynn, but definately heavier - She is 4 and he is 2!

On the car ride with Brynn (curly blonde haired girl)

Riding a Motorcyle with Brynn

Going down the big slide - Joshua loved it! On the left is my friend Becky & her daughter Brynn and I am on the right with Joshua.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Joshua....doesn't look like he was really enjoying the rides.
Where's his smile!!! Not until the
slide. True boy! Needs action and speed! Maybe it's a good thing the government is looking into changing the age for which you can get a driver's license....:)