Thursday, December 10, 2009

August

Miriam believes she's queen and when she's finished at the table she pushes herself away and then puts her feet up on the edge of the table and gets even further away. This picture she just felt the need to lounge and eat.

We took a family trip to the Tyler golf course so Joshua could see where daddy went every thursday afternoon golfing without him! The kids had fun, mainly watching, although Joshua did get to help putt a few in and hold some flags!


Miriam had the time of her life up on Grandpa's back, sat there for quite some time perfectly content.

At the end of August we finally got to welcome dear little Macrae to our world! Sometimes I'm not sure how my friend, Becky, and I get through the week without some kind of contact. Now that Macrae is number 3, she's thinking it's my turn so that Macrae has someone to play with, too.

The kids and I just HAD to go visit Becky & Macrae at the hospital.
This picture really doesn't show Joshua's real excitement. I think having my kids along making all kinds of noise in the room and to see Macrae sleep through it all was a comfort to Becky as to how he'd do with his not-so-quiet sisters!

Grandma Hanson & Joshua hula-hooping.

Grandpa Hanson with the oldest grandkids.

Mallory's belated birthday celebration cake.

Miriam's very 1st pony tail!!!

Every night before I go to bed I check on the kids and cover them up if they need it. This particular night I had a surprise in Miriam's crib - her pink pajamas are in the top right-hand side. She does not keep the nice, warm zip-up pajamas on.

This other night the pajamas had some elastic around the ankles and she couldn't get them all the way off.

The next morning she greeted me like this!
I have even changed sheets in the middle of the night because of her undressing, it's lead to a completely undressed little girl one night! BRRRR Good thing it was only september.

No comments: