Thursday, December 10, 2009

June

So... it's December already?? Yeah, sorry about the neglect, dear blog. I thought I'd stay up late and surprise people! I think everyone who still has faith in this blog should send me an e-mail so I know just how many have been waiting SO long for new pictures!


Joshua's 3rd Birthday
He got a fishing pole & tackle box, we had to hide it or he'd always ask to go fishing!


I took some quick pictures of Miriam one day and entered her in a cute baby contest. This was the picture that was entered, I'm just not sure why she didn't win!

1 comment:

Microsoft Visio Premium 2010 said...

It helps you make diagrams look attractive with a wide range of formatting tools and design options, including modern shapes and visuals, a rich gallery of themes, and Live Preview.