Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Mr. Curiosity is back!

Joshua did not have temp. at all this morning... although I did finally go get him out of bed at around 10:30 -10:45 today. He's back to his normal have to check out everything self today.

It always amazes me when either Miriam or Joshua is crying and the other doesn't wake up! It's amazing, but I sure am glad they don't wake up.

As Tessa put it, Joshua is babysitting Miriam already and he's not even 2! He feeds her (goldfish crackers), takes wipes out of the box (sometimes he actually takes the burp cloth) and goes to wipe up spit on her face and even covers her up with a blanket! He will also help out by handing me the boppy pillow when it's time to feed her. I hope someday he will even watch out for her when they get older and are in school!

No comments: