Monday, March 17, 2008

Picture time!

Happy St. Patrick's Day...
I thought I'd brighten your day with some pictures of our fresh fallen snow. Yes, just a few days ago it was getting so nice out that almost all of the snow had melted (except where there had been piles and where the sun didn't get to it), but now there's a fresh blanket of white everywhere.

Our sweet little Miriam

My helper, Joshua sweeping the floor.



This is HIS new way of going upstairs, he was just making it to the top when I took this picture. It is NOT the preferred method!

Trying to capture a smile.



Eating Kix in a bowl with milk just like you and I would.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the photos and update - I needed a mood boost for this gloomy and snowy Monday. :( Hope all continues to go well.

Anonymous said...

Yeah pictures. they are ALL really good ones..I really liked the first one of Miriam sleeping with her butt up and the one of her smiling and eyes open. Of course the Joshua ones are super cute too (he's growing up TOO fast). Good to see the big boy is still helping out.