Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I like my sister, I like my brother


Joshua & Miriam went with daddy to youth group a night they played ping pong... He saw the bag with the paddles & balls in it one day and wanted to play "ping ponk" or "ball" pretty much all the time... well he still asks for the paddles & balls - now they've made their way to the basement.


Joshua discovered the M&M dispenser and got it down... he is a good brother and shares (everything) when he's into the things he shouldn't be.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Joshua is sooo nice to share!
Miriam even got a blue M & M!

I laughed at one of the pictures of Joshua & Miriam with the ping pong paddles. Miriam actually looks kinda scared about it all. (or totally not understanding what Joshua is going to do) But Miriam's hair is getting long..I don't know if it is just the picture but her hair looks very dark brown.
Any walking pictures, yet?

Anonymous said...

hee hee at least he is pretty good about sharing. They get along so well, wherever joshua is there is miriam...at least that is what the pictures usually say.