Thursday, March 12, 2009

Valentines

While making dinner I decided to let Joshua finger paint some paper to later make into valentines... note I actually started this project before Valentine's Day, by the time I got it completed and finally mailed off they didn't make it in time. It's the thought that counts though, right?
All of the painting creations.

Joshua's 1st time actually using a scissor.
He would close it and then pull instead of opening it again.

Close to being done... just added Miriam's hand print later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like So much fun. Joshua musta really enjoyed that project, another fun activity other than the same old play day.
Oh and I dont know why/whats so special, but for some reason I really like those camo pants. (are those one of the two you bought at walmart on the sunday we were there?)

The Harvalas said...

lol.. yeah I think they probably are the emergency buy!