Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Helping myself

Grandma Hanson sent us a surprise of dried apples. Mmm are they good! Mom left them on the edge of the table and forgot to close the bag. (Oops!)
The slices all kinda stuck together... here's one bite.

Gotta try this other clump, yep that one's good too.

Mom left the Kix also too close to the edge of the table and I wanted a snack!

I guess I'll sit down and get right to work. The cupboards may be child proofed, but not the cereal box!

Kix are good off the floor too, who says they need to be on a tray or in a bowl?

I've been really interested in my plasticware lately. Once there's food on it I'll take it from whoever gives it to me, try to empty it in my mouth and then give it right back for a refill. In this picture I'm feeding myself meatloaf. I ate up a whole thick slice all by myself!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He could have came to aunty tessa's house and help share her bag.....I hear she ate her Big bag all by herself..in 2 days!

Brenda said...

We didn't get a bag of treats...:( How do you guys rate??