Monday, October 8, 2007

A visit from Grandma Hanson, Brenda & Mallory!

Helping Brenda show us many of her wipes cases.


She clipping my toenails, but it tickles so much!

Ooo! Time for Mallory's barrette to come out!

Ahhh... Mallory gives nice hugs.

Mallory being silly with Adam.

Standing on uncle Adam


playing peek-a-boo


I caught her with her tongue out!


Mallory & Brenda


And Mallory was ready to go home.



Mom, Dad, Grandma, Brenda, Mallory and I all went to Pizza Hut saturday night for supper. Pizza Hut in Pipestone has bins with toys, books, coloring books and crayons to stay busy with until our food comes, what a great idea P.H.! Not sure about Mallory, but this was my first time coloring... it was alright.





Mallory didn't really want to color.



A reaction after a sip of diet pepsi.



But yet she wanted more??



It must be tasting better.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They sure do look like they have fun hanging out and playing together. I think it is really cute when he is being ticklish with Brenda! And How fun with his first coloring experience.
**HUGS** to my cuddle bug

Anonymous said...

OH Yes and I have changed my computer wallpaper the the picture of Mallory givig Joshua such a Nice big Hug! That is going to be the cutest picture in a long time!
Somebody had good timing.