Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I love my daddy

I like it when he shares ice cream with me.

Hey wait a minute, that was mine!

Mom, we're only having some ice cream.

Capri Suns are good. One day when mom opened the fridge, I stepped in, looked around and grabbed a capri sun. I usually just grab something from the door and run, but now I know what I'm looking for. Anyway, mom said I had to wait until dad got home to help me, so when he did she got one for me and I sat nicely with him and drink it all while he holds it for me.

I fell asleep on the way home from Pipestone right before supper, instead of taking me upstairs, daddy held onto me while I rested up!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Hmmm....I think he might, ALMOST look a bit like Mallory in that last picture....there must be some Hanson in those two somewhere! :) BTW - looks like Daddy was resting a bit, too! Busted.