Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick-or-Treating!

Here is our little "Spiderman"

He found our bowl of candy.


Our first house trick-or-treating with the Johnson's.

Janelle (Pippi Long stocking), Jonah (Superman) and Joshua.

Joshua did pretty well holding onto his bucket! He seemed to like trick-or-treating. Each time he'd get something he'd look down into his bucket and then up to the person who gave it to me as to say "that's all"? It was cute. I'm not sure he said his thank you's but Janelle and Jonah did say that Joshua was saying bye to all of them. Much to my surprise, he did leave the little hat on for quite a while too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaaahh the spider is cute! He looks like he was having fun, when I saw the first picture with him at the door he looks like he's done it before and knew exactly what he was doing!! Yea I would say that is pretty good if he was hanging on to the bucket most the time, and the hat. Did he really say "that's all"?? If that story is true it's really cute, but sounds too funny to be true. Too bad the Giraffe couldn't come.. Oh well maybe next year. But I wish the spider could have come to my house, then I actually couldn't given out candy to Sssssomebody :(

Brenda said...

Sorry we missed the fun. Our trick-or-treating was kind of a bust. Is Joshua sharing his goody stash?

Anonymous said...

I know a spider isn't an insect, but isn't he the cutest little "bug"???

Can't wait till he comes!